Belize Sailing Adventures
Sailing Belize – A Belize Vacation Like No Other
With the wind in your hair and your senses alert to the unforgettable smell of the sea, few experiences can compare to the thrill of sailing the Caribbean Sea in Belize.
Adventures in Belize (AIB) has comprehensive sailing packages that include the best that the sea and mainland have to offer, including:
- Shuttle service from the international airport.
- Four nights’ accommodation in the beautiful Riverview Treehouse at the Caves Branch Lodge.
- Three gourmet meals per day, including welcome drinks on arrival.
- Your choice of three full-day tours.
- Shuttle service to the marina in Belize City.
- Four nights’ accomodation on the Aubisque, a 44-foot luxury catamaran.
- Air-conditioned cabin with queen size bed and private bathroom and shower.
- Equipment for snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and fishing.
- Shuttle service from the Belize City marina to the international airport.
Note: Spectacular sunrises and sunsets are included free of charge.
The time aboard the Aubisque includes a dedicated crew of captain and a first mate plus an open bar that includes beer, wine, and rum cocktails.
Some of the full-day tours available while on the mainland include:
- Guided tour of the country’s largest botanical gardens.
- Bird watching – most guests spot over 50 different species!
- Exploring the depths of ATM Cave.
- Visiting Tikal in Guatemala.
- Zip lining through the jungle canopy.
- And many more!
Don’t miss this amazing sailing vacation package.